High Pressure Alarm is Sounding
A high-pressure alarm is caused by poor circulation in the heating circuit.
- Make sure all radiators are fully open e.g. TRV’s (temperature release valves) and any room stats are turned up full.
- Check pressure gauge (see Low Pressure Heating Section).
- Turn off heat pump and re-start.
- Should you be confident that there is circulation throughout the heating circuit, there is pressure in the heating circuit and no air, then please contact us or phone us on 0141 309 5543.
- If you are stuck in any menu, simply move the offset knob +2 to -2 and you will always come out of the menu you are in.
All information is in the installation manual or on the NIBE Website, under the relevant model.