Renewable Energy Installer - Scottish Borders
Borders, Dumfries and Galloway
T: 0845 301 3121
Ian Kerr manages the South West of Scotland (Dumfries & Galloway) and Scottish Borders areas providing Ecoliving customers with our full range of renewable energy solutions from initial design through to installation.
Renewable Energy Systems
Working with Specifiers, Architects, Developers, Housing Associations and Private Clients Ecoliving has completed numerous domestic and commercial projects across the region including:
- Country Estate replacement of existing oil boilers with the installation of 2off 40kw Ground Source Heat Pumps and collector system consisting of a total 1600 metres of boreholes.
- Social Housing Development on three sites comprising of 58 Nibe Exhaust Air units providing heating and hot water for the tenants.
- Country House replacement of the oil boiler with a Pellet Boiler and storage system.
- Retail unit with a commercial Air Source Heat Pump, Mechanical Ventilation and a Heat Recovery System.
- Developer and Private Client projects utilizing the full range of our products, Ground Source Heat Pumps using Ground/Lake/Borehole systems, Air Source Heat Pumps, MVHR, Solar Thermal, Solar PV and Biomass.
If you wish to arrange a site survey, free consultation or quotation please contact:- email@example.com mob 07736617171