NIBE SMO 05 - Control Module (Lite)
With the SMO 05, it is possible to position the display unit in a suitable position for the end user. For example, in the hall or kitchen. The controller has full intelligence and is part of a new NIBE generation controller platform. For the UK, the functions have been limited in order to be adapted to a standard pack for UK installations.
With full intelligence, we mean a real heat pump controller, based on an outdoor temperature sensor, set to the required heat curve for a comfortable and stable indoor climate. The SMO 05 (Lite) has automatic legionella control and is optimised to work together with a NIBE F2015 and new slim UK water heater, NIBE VPB 200N (Slim).
- Updated air-water heat pump controller with user friendly multicolour self instructive interface
- To be used in pack together with air-water out door unit NIBE F2015 and new UK adapted water heater NIBE VPB 200N (Slim)
- Can control one air water unit, one water heater and one extra heat source such as gas boiler
- Outdoor temperature sensor, indoor room sensor and three sensors for heating and domestic hot water included
- Relay box included. Connection point for water heater, outdoor unit and signal cable for display unit
- Weather compensation and indoor heating optimisation.
The multi colour display
The SMO 05 is equipped with a new multicolour display, with simple menus and symbols, which makes it easy for you to set a comfortable indoor climate.
The system’s four main menus are shown in the display along with certain basic information, such as, the indoor and hot water temperature.
Setting and scheduling the indoor climate. With an advanced choice, the installer can change, for example, the heating curve.
Setting and scheduling hot water production. Three alternatives are available; economy, normal or luxury.
You can access a wealth of information about the status of the system here. However, no settings can be altered, this is purely information only.
Activation of manual or automatic operation mode. Change certain settings relating to the system including the display language.
Operating settings, systems settings and factory resets are here.
For more information, you can download the PDF or open it in the browser.