Heat Pump Servicing
Is Your Heat Pump System in Need of Servicing?
At Ecoliving, we have over 12 years' experience of designing, installing and maintaining domestic and commercial heat pump systems, so you know that you are in good hands. We repair and service ground source, air source and exhaust air heat pumps. As service partners for manufacturers such as Danfoss, Dimplex, Mitsubishi, NIBE and Thermia, we can repair and service almost any make and model.
Keep your Heat Pump Running Efficiently with Regular Servicing and Maintenance
There are a number of good reasons for having your heat pump serviced on a regular basis:
- Prevent costly repairs
- Ensure efficiency is maintained throughout the life of the system
- Check the integrity and safety of system components
- Tweak operational settings to meet change in comfort requirements
- Usually a requirement of the manufacturer's warranty conditions
- Can be a requirement of your home insurance
- A recommendation by Ofgem for Renewable Heat Incentive (RHI) eligible systems
We service domestic heat pumps and have maintenance contracts in place for commercial installations.
Expert Heat Pump Servicing
Ecoliving has been designing, installing, servicing and repairing heat pumps since 2004. Since then we have built up a valuable reputation with a high level of in-depth knowledge and skills that are used to help customers get the most out of their systems.
To keep systems running at optimum efficiency, we recommend that heat pumps are serviced on an annual basis to prevent costly breakdowns.
An annual service of a heat pump system will typically includes the following:
- check operation of all components
- check calibration of sensors
- test safety devices
- clean filters
- inspect & report on pipework
- adjust settings to customer's requirements
- check fluid levels
- assess running time, starts & back-up
- check integrity & safety of electrical connections
- unvented hot water cylinder safety check
See our local offices page for more information on services available and what areas are covered. From Ecoliving's head office in Glasgow we service heat pumps across central, southern Scotland and further afield for larger commercial installations.
To arrange to have your heat pump serviced please complete this form. A representative from Ecoliving will then contact you to arrange a convenient time. Lead-in times can vary depending on the time of year, with autumn and winter generally the busiest.