Hargassner Green Heat Module
Containerised Heat Module
For customers who do not have the space to house a biomass boiler, or the space available for fuel storage, Hargassner offer a fully containerised solution where everything is contained within one external uni. The Heat Module arrives on site on the back of a lorry, ready to connect to the premises via a simply flow and return connection.
For the full Green Heat Module brochure, click here.
There are many benefits to having a Heat Module installed:
- Faster installation therefore reduced business interruption.
- Fully transportable if you were to move premises - keeping the original RHI tariff attached as this is assigned to the boiler serial number, not location.
- Secure, providing excellent protection against theft and vandalism.
- There are a number of aesthetic options for the container, choice between a variety of colours, cladding materials or a personalised vinyl with individual imagery can also be used.
Hargassner also offer 'Total Warranty, Total Peace of Mind - for the life of the RHI' when ordering a Heat Module unit, the
25yr thermal integrity warranty benefits with this warranty include:
- 25yr structural integrity warranty
- 20yr boiler warranty*
- 40yr paint coating warranty, 30yrs in coastal installations
*only available if you enter into a Wood Energy Ltd Warranty & Service contract at time of purchase.
Please see the video below outlining the practical application of a Heat Module unit.