Electrician 17th Edition
If you have a number of years’ experience and are looking for a new role with plenty of variety as a renewable energy electrician working as a valued member of a specialist renewable energy team, then here's an opportunity for you.
About the Role
Day to day, the role is variable and dynamic, so the candidate must have a flexible approach, be service orientated, strong technically and have a well-rounded electrical skill set. Ecoliving’s installation projects cross the domestic and commercial sectors and involve a broad range of system types.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
The successful candidate must
- be well organised
- be an effective communicator
- thrive under pressure
- be prepared to travel throughout Scotland from our Glasgow head office
- be 17th Edition Electrician
- have experience of Solar PV (G83 and/or G59) - essential
- have experience of control systems and energy monitoring - advantage
- have driving licence - essential
The package includes
- Salary: £32,500 - £39,500 (depending on experience)
- Training as required
- Company vehicle
Ecoliving has carried out many hundreds of renewable energy installations (ground & air source heat pumps, biomass boilers and solar systems) in the last twelve years and now, as part of the Turner Group, there are exciting growth opportunities across a wider market.
How to apply
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your CV and details of your current salary.