Mechanical & Electrical Estimator
If you have
- a number of years’ experience and are looking for a new role within the exciting renewable energy sector,
- responsibility for estimating on a broad range of energy projects
- a hands-on, practical approach as required working as a valued member of a specialist renewable energy team,
then here's the opportunity for you.
About the Role
Day to day the role is variable and dynamic working with the Ecoliving team and beyond that with colleagues across other Turner Group companies. You must have a flexible approach, be service orientated, strong technically and, ideally, have experience of renewables projects.
The successful candidate must
- be well organised with attention to detail
- thrive under pressure
- be willing to take responsibility
- be able to demonstrate relevant experience from previous roles ideally within an M & E contracting environment.
The package includes
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
Ecoliving has carried out many hundreds of renewable energy installations (ground & air source heat pumps, biomass boilers and solar systems) in the last twelve years and now, as part of the Turner Group, there are exciting growth opportunities across a wider market.
How to apply
Please apply by email to email@example.com with your CV and details of your current salary.