Renewable heating installers sought throughout the UK
Ecoliving is looking for renewable heat installers to support the growth in sales to householders and commercial customers. There are opportunities for employment and to work on a sub-contract basis.
If you are a qualified engineer with experience of unvented heating & DHW systems and, ideally, with renewable energy systems like heat pumps and biomass boilers and are used to working under your own initiative and problem solving on site, then you might be interested in this position.
About the Role
This is an exciting opportunity for committed and presentable individuals to work with one of the UK's leading installers across a broad range of renewable installations including ground and air source heat pumps, biomass boilers, solar thermal and MVHR.
- City & Guilds Domestic Plumbing Level 1/2/3/ NVQ in Mechanical Engineering Services Plumbing (Domestic) or HNC.
- WREG Water Supply Water Fittings Regulations 1999
- UHW Unvented Hot Water storage Systems ( G3 )
- CSCS card.
Qualifications that are an advantage:
- CPA1 Combustion Performance Analysis.
- BPEC/ Logic or equivalent
- Heat Pumps
- Solar Thermal Hot Water
- Ventilation Part F Building Regulation
- Energy Conservation (CHeSS)
- Part P Registered Domestic Electrical Installers (both full and defined scope)
The package includes
- Training provided.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a note stating why you feel you are suited to this role to Mark Henderson, Director, Ecoliving Ltd.