Vacancy for Heating Engineer based in Glasgow
If you have a number of years’ experience and are looking for a new role with plenty of variety as a lead installation engineer working as a valued member of a specialist renewable heating team, then here's the opportunity for you.
About the Role
Day to day, the role is variable and dynamic, so the candidate must have a flexible approach, be service orientated, strong technically and have a well-rounded plumbing and heating skill set. Ecoliving’s installation projects cross the domestic and commercial sectors and involve a broad range of system types.
The successful candidate must
- be well organised
- be an effective communicator
- thrive under pressure
- be prepared to travel throughout central, southern and the west of Scotland from our Glasgow head office
- have experience of at least one of the renewable heat technologies (ground & air source heat pumps, biomass boilers and solar energy) and be suitably qualified
- have driving licence essential
The package includes
- Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 (depending on experience)
- Training as required
- Company vehicle
Ecoliving has carried out many hundreds of renewable energy installations in the last twelve years and now, as part of the Turner Group, there are exciting growth opportunities across a wider market.
How to Apply
Please apply by email with your CV to email@example.com.